Why it’s more Fun in the Philippines?! (Mas Masaya ba sa Pinas?!)
Food, People, Beaches, Nature, Culture, Sports and Famous athletes like Manny Pacquiao. Philippines has been known for having the most hospitable and friendliest people in the world. But there is one thing that Phillipines is now known for: One of the fastest growing economy in the world. The Philippine Economy has been growing, and growing and growing like never seen before. The flow of money is getting into the consumers’ hands, and in return, those consumers run the economy with spending and creating businesses through entrepreneurship. The millennials, aged 18-35, are fueling the Philippines’ growth as let’s take a look at the fun Philippines.
Let’s now see what makes Philippines so Special!!
- Philippines had beautiful people. For the last 5 years, Philippines has won or been in top 5 of the Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Earth Pageant around the World.
- They have great athletes that has change global sport for good like Boxing. The most popular athlete globally- Manny Pacquiao
- They got one of the happiest and friendliest people in the world
- The Filipino values and faith are very deep and strong. Every year, millions of people celebrate the “Feast of Black Nazarene” on January 9. Millions of people will come together in the streets of Manila surrounding the Quiapo Church to accompany the sacred wooden sculpture of Christ in a procession. Simply Amazing.
- Pope Francis loves Philippines. During his visit to the Philippines early this year, Pope Francis really enjoyed the Philippines and the warm welcome of the Filipino people.
- The Food is great. From Adobo to Grilled tilapia. Philippines is known to have one of the top best foods in the world.
- They have beautiful Islands. From Palawan to Puerto Galera, Phillipine’s rich island country makes it a top tourist destination around the world!!
Phillipines is growing and it is growing very fast to become a greater powerhouse in Asia. The growth of Philippines, from its economy to sports, has been well documented globally. We all expect more great things to come from them. Like they say “It is more Fun in the Philippines”